Rise and shine, it’s the first day of spring break! Let’s get CRAZYYY 😛
I wish that was the case and I was sitting out on a beach somewhere, sipping a tropical cocktail from a coconut, and living on island time… But that’s only a dream, a beautiful dream. In reality, I’m spending my spring break taking courses so my alarm will still be blasting “Honey Bee” by Blake Shelton at 5AM.
My apologies that it’s Monday morning and I haven’t shared my Successes Sunday [I will tonight, stay tuned!] but this weekend I spent a lot of quality time with my family and friends and wedding planning. It was definitely a fun-filled, successful, and relaxing weekend… A few highlights include:
- Addressing and stamping the save the dates
- Two Teet lunch dates
- Registering at Crate and Barrel and William-Sonoma [we still need to go to Target]
- Working out in the morning, leaving the rest of the day for fun
- Spending an afternoon with my BFF
- Buying a couple of pieces of clothing and pairs of shoes
- Vacuuming our apartment and running the dishwasher
- Grocery shopping and prepping all produce for quick consumption throughout the week
I just realized it’s already 6AM so I need to get going and pack lunches, make breakfast, and get ready for my “first day” of classes! What should I wear?! Should I keep it simple, yet sophisticated or go for comfy, yet cool?
P.S. Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day 😀 Fun fact: the average American consumes approximately 1,500 PB&J sandwiches by the age of 18! Check out more peanutty facts on the National Peanut Board website or read about the history of the holiday and a few recipes, check out this article…
Daily Memorable Moments
April 1: Spending the day with my BFF… Girls just wanna have fun!
April 2: It’s my first day of classes!
Question: What was the highlight of your weekend?
Question: How are you going to celebrate National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day? I’m about to make a sandwich for myself for breakfast…