This is gonna be short and sweet because my current fave show [The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills] is on- talk about major DRAMA!
- I woke up this morning at 5AM to go to the gym but finishing up wrapping the last Christmas presents sounded more appealing [gym < presents] and that’s just what I did!
- Today [was] and tomorrow will be my two hardest days at school this week but it’s only a 4-day week since winter break starts on Friday. I really wish we had a full two weeks off of school- does that make me a bad teacher?!
- Some random pics from the weekend…
half-caff grande skim cappuccino with sugar-free peppermint
why have a mini Snickers when you can have a foot long, “Slice n’ Share”?!
veggies topped with a veggie burger… showing the veggie world some lovin’
Greek yogurt with apple butter + PB Puffins = new and improved PB&J
- The song “Manic Monday” has been stuck in my head all day even though today wasn’t that manic?!
- At the end of my workout I did a little stretching and it felt fab- I need to remind myself to do it more often.
- This is the most adorable puppy Christmas [present] video…
- I’ve eaten 3 VitaTops today [breakfast, lunch, and dessert]… Breakfast’s messy cereal + yogurt bowl stole the show!
- I had some lab work done on Friday and my arm is still hurting- she was nice, but maybe not the most needle-savvy nurse?!
- There’s something really comforting about stepping out of a steaming hot shower, putting on an over-sized sweat suit, tying my wet hair back into a bun, and slipping my feet into fluffy slippers…
- Trying to make a dent in our 10 pound bag of quinoa [thanks Costco], I made my Dear and I a random, yet tasty dinner: sliced mushrooms + sliced orange bell pepper + artichoke hearts + quinoa + shrimp + salsa + red pepper flakes + Parmesan cheese… Served with pita and hummus!
- Today is December 18 which means my Dear and I have been together for 2 1/2 years ❤
- I received my secret Santa blogger gift today- PB granola and locally made chocolate peppermint cookies, yum!
Question: What’s your fave stretch?
Question: VitaTops- yay or nay?