Do pick up lines ever actually work?!
- Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
- Do you have a Band Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes.
- Most people like to watch the Olympics because they only happen once every 4 years, but I’d rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
- Damn, if being sexy was a crime you’d be guilty as charged!
- Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only ten I see.
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
- If you were a booger I’d pick you first.
- If this bar was a meat market, you’d be the prime rib.
- My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.
- I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
- Did you fart? Cause you blew me away.
- I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- Can I borrow a quarter? [What for?] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
- I play the field and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.
- Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone but I can make your bed rock!
- Your daddy must have been a baker because you’ve got a nice set of buns.
- Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- Was your father a thief? Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- You be the Dairy Queen and I’ll be your Burger King. You treat me right, and I’ll do it your way.
My Dear didn’t use any cheesy pick-up lines with me, he had me at “Hello” [that itself was totes cheesy haha] 😉
The other morning when I was at Sbucks, a guy at the condiments counter, Mr. Rico Suave, started talking to me…
Man: “Are you headed back to Oz?”
Me: “Haha, sorry but what do you mean?”
Man: “Your shoes!”
Me: “Ohhh, umm no?!…”
Man: “Your shoes, they’re shiny and sparkly like Dorothy’s were! I was gonna offer to help you get back to Oz if you were lost, I thought it would be a fun trip we could together!”
Me: “Oh nope, sorry… I heard metallic is in this season and I just thought they were cute!”
Man: “Oh really?”
Me: “Yeah, you should get a pair for yourself, I bet you’d look stunning!”
And that’s it! A time for our future trip to Oz was not set 😛 IDK if he thought he was gonna get lucky and meet his future wifey at Sbucks at 5AM on a Wednesday morning using a cheesy pick up line, but stranger things have happened I guess…
Question: Are you in a relationship that developed from clever pick up line?
Question: What’s the cheesiest pick up line that you’ve every heard?