Wow, where to begin? I never thought creating a blog would be so difficult… You have to:
1. Come up with a (cute & catchy) title… I think I made a good choice?!
2. Select the “most appropriate” theme- IDK if “liquorice” is the best fit, but I got frustrated and gave up after scrolling through page 12 (evidence of my lack of patience)!
3. Choose which “widgets” you want- Hm, yet again, IDK if I made the most appropriate selections but WorldPress assured me not to worry, that all of my decisions are amendable… we shall see!
4. Create a “test post” which I’m doing now…
5. And make 18743985743985 more decisions that hopefully will attract readers- bear with me folks, as with any new adventure, there’s a learning process and I’m just beginning to learn me something!
Question: Have you attempted doing something lately that’s ended up being harder than you predicted?